Sunday, September 25, 2016

One message in particular stood out to me in my own personal readings.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

I fell regardless of where we are at in life, we can always become better in our lives and sometimes the only way is through Him. Although there aren't any major struggles in my life right now, I can always do better and its nice having that 'rock' behind me when i do fall. I love knowing that my weaknesses are made perfect through Christ and that He is how i can become truly strong. I really enjoyed the breakdown of the B attitudes this week in class and how it shows the path of those coming to Christ. I truly believe that there are steps we can always take and when we do there are always people who can be affected, like we have, from the Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment