Monday, October 10, 2016

5 Loaves and 2 Fishes

Week after week i really do feel brother griffin keeps coming with great insight about many bible scriptures that I seem to have never thought about. This past week we were able to learn about feeding the 5000 with 5 loaves and two fishes. I have heard this story tons of times before but never really stopped to think past the miracles that took place. We were able to compare giving of the bread and fishes as us giving of our time or talents to the lord. What they boy brought he gave everything he had. He could have felt a bit sad that he was the one who was prepared and now he has to give it up, but he did it anyway, for the will of the lord. Sometimes we have to give of our time when we think we are to busy and cant do more. But, just like in feeding the five thousand, the boy was feed in return, and probably more than he had from the start. The faith we show the lord, we will always be rewarded in return. I can see in my own life, when i choose to serve my fellow man or pay my tithing i can "have the windows of heaven pour mout blessings", and I"wont have enough room to receive it.  Malachi 3:10

No comments:

Post a Comment